Are You Ready to Crush The Stigma?!
It’s almost race day!
It’s hard to believe The Las Vegas Crush Run was just an ambitious vision all the way back in February. Considering the fact that so much has fabricated since, it’s almost sad to see it ending. The good news is, we still have a lot planned out before Crush Run 2019! With the amazing turn out we’ve had this first year, we feel it is important to keep Crushing the Stigma year round. Be sure to keep following us on social media so you don’t miss out on any events!
Speaking of amazing turnout, we have a staggering 150 participants registered to run this Saturday! The amount of support we have received for our community has been astonishing. We are elated to see so many people on board with the cause … it just goes to show the need for awareness for depression and anxiety and how much community strength matters in this fight.
As you prepare for the big day, here are some things to keep in mind:
- The starting line will be on the northwest side of the park, across from the playground. There are several places to park so you won’t have to worry about being too far away from your car. Easiest entrance is Cimarron & Washington.
- Please feel free to bring your own personal cheering section! Everyone is welcome to join the fun. Bring signs, dance to music, and socialize with those who are there to support you and your loved ones!
- We will have a water and snack station, first aid table, and an information area. Just look for our amazing volunteers in the white Crush Run shirts if you need any help!
- The track will be marked so you’ll know where exactly you need to run, whether you signed up for the 5K or the Mile.
- Our volunteers will be handing out completion medals after you cross the finish line, however, if you’re 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place in either the Men’s or Women’s Division, you’ll be receiving trophies instead, so please hang around and have fun until the Awards Ceremony!
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have other questions, otherwise we can’t wait to see you all there! Lift each other up, support one another, and be a listening ear for anyone that needs it because that’s really what this is all about. And be sure to come say hello to Cassi and Brandon, the founders and organizers of The Crush Run … they’d love to meet everyone who has made this event everything it has become!